This course is designed for employees who have been given a designated role within the organisation for Fire Safety. Fire Marshals perform a vital role in the fire strategy of a building and persons attending our courses are given the appropriate training. Courses are very relaxed and informal, and the emphasis is on helping attendees in their workplace. Attendees will only need to bring a note pad and pen, if possible, they should familiarise themselves with their own emergency procedures and /or fire risk assessment.
Who Should Attend?
Managers/Deputy Managers, Maintenance Person, Heads of Departments, Senior Nurses/Team Leaders, Others as Designated
Fire Marshal Training Course Programme (Nominated Staff)
- Overview of fire safety law and obligations for employers.
- Behaviour in the event of a fire.
- Explanation of proactive role required by the fire marshal
- Examination of the reactive role played by the marshal (the evacuation process).
- Film footage of fires and evacuation techniques.
- Hands-on demonstration of extinguishers.
- Discussing the latest legislation.Raising the alarm and Fire Drill evaluations
Certficate & Duration
A certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of this 2.5 hour course
This course is available in our dedicated Colchester training room, if you would like to request more information about doing a training session nearer your business please feel free to contact us.
Fire Marshal training does not replace basic Fire Safety Training.
For More information on basic Fire Safety Awareness Training, please feel free to contact us.