Fire Risk Assessments
E & J group undertake many aspects of fire warden and fire safety training , these courses vary from smaller training sessions undertaken at our clients premises to larger classes within a pre booked conference centre.
Fire Safety Legal Documentation
(a) There is reason to suspect that it is no longer valid.
(b) There has been a significant change in the matters to which it relates including when the premises, special, technical and organisational measures or organisation of the work undergo significant changes, extensions, or conversions and where changes to an assessment are required as a result of any such review, the responsible person must make them.
Completing your Fire Risk Assessment
This would include:
- An assessor who has practical experience and the qualifications within the fire safety trade.
- The opportunity to contact the assessor after the assessment has been completed.
- One-to-one communication with the assessor who will know your premises.
- The vast knowledge obtained by having fully trained engineers who maintain the assessed equipment.
- Archiving a copy of your assessment off site.
- Providing ongoing support on your assessment.
- Emailing you a copy of your assessment.
- Auditing the completed assessment after recommendations have been acted upon.
- Giving you the capability to update your own assessment.
- Automatically contacting you to schedule your review assessment.
Included within the assessment is an Introduction and Methodology, Fire Risk Assessment report, Action Plan, Fire Safety Policy, Hot Works Permit and the management of service documents, building plans, certificates and any reviews, reports and recommendations.
Each assessment will be delivered in a presentation folder with a copy of the fire risk assessment on computer disc. Furthermore, we are also available for you to contact during working hours, for up to twenty eight days after receipt of the assessment, for help or advice on your assessments action plan.
To ease the pressure of regularly reviewing your risk assessment, there will be a three visit discounted price structure, which can be either used over the next three years or when you contact E&J Fire to inform us of any modifications that have been undertaken (as stated with the fire safety legal documentation).
Download Sample FRA
Employers Statutory Duties
Under the new Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order (R.R.O), the responsible person must take such general fire precautions as to ensure the safety of employees or visitors to their premises.
To comply with the fire safety order the employer or responsible person must nominate a competent person(s) to carry out a suitable and sufficient fire risk assessment to record any significant findings, then thereafter the assessment must be regularly reviewed and updated.
Any and all significant finding(s) should be addressed after each assessment.
Get in touch now to find out how E & J Fire can help you with your Fire Risk Assessment requirements